• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Blacky!:) Pic heavy!

Look guys......:( You are making me feel like I'm abusing Blacky or something....:cry: I do take care of him ya know....:cry:

I just wondered if he was able to geg out and run around.bunnies need to be able to take 3 full hops in their cages. Most pet shops label housing as suitable for bunnies when really the are too small. You love your little guy that's plain to see

I think the wee base for him would be much improved with some newspaper and hay in there for him.
a good deep bed of hay will help stop any foot problems :)
Also you could attach a wee puppy pen around his cage and just leave it open for him to get enough space to run around in.
I do this with the buns in my living room.

I didn't say you were abusing him, I saw a cage that was too small to shut a rabbit in without any bedding so I wanted to make sure that it wasn't his main home, that's all :)

My only suggestion is one bell full of hay isn't enough. They should be able to roll in it, lie in it, dig in it.. he will love it :)

This loads an loads of hay and plenty of free space to run and jump about :thumb:

Hi littleblacky on the bottom of his cage put loads of hay all over so he can eat it constantly, dig in it, and play in it might need cleaning out every other day but bunnys love loads of hay to play in and especially eat 24/7 :wave:

He gorgeous :love: as someone else has said maybe just adding a puppy pen ( we can get them for £20 over here) and a huge bundle of hay and he will love it:D I can tell you adore him:love:

My only suggestion is one bell full of hay isn't enough. They should be able to roll in it, lie in it, dig in it.. he will love it :)
He actually does't like that. He gets very upset and pushes it in the corner. I know his likes and dislikes but thanks for you concern:)

I just wondered if he was able to geg out and run around.bunnies need to be able to take 3 full hops in their cages. Most pet shops label housing as suitable for bunnies when really the are too small. You love your little guy that's plain to see
Awww!:D Thanks!:love: I love him to bits and pieces!:D He cage is big enough for two buns. So plenty big:thumb:

I think the wee base for him would be much improved with some newspaper and hay in there for him.
a good deep bed of hay will help stop any foot problems :)
Also you could attach a wee puppy pen around his cage and just leave it open for him to get enough space to run around in.
I do this with the buns in my living room.
I don't have enough room to do this:( I wish I did though... But he gets out everyday so he's fine:thumb:

I didn't say you were abusing him, I saw a cage that was too small to shut a rabbit in without any bedding so I wanted to make sure that it wasn't his main home, that's all :)
He hates bedding. I've tried LOADS of times to put bedding in put he just gets upset and pushes it to the side.

Back