• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VetUK?

Charmednm

Mama Doe
(sorry if this is in the wrong bit i am forever doing that)

Do many of you buy supplies off there? What are they like?

i do sometimes. they seem good price wise and i've never had a problem with delivery. it's always quite quick. and they have reasonable postage aswell i think :wave:

i do sometimes. they seem good price wise and i've never had a problem with delivery. it's always quite quick. and they have reasonable postage aswell i think :wave:

Was delivery and service i was kinna looking for an answer too.
Poppy has a forever uppy ear and is bothered by ear mites and buying the xeno on there is more than half the price it would be at my vets so it would just make things easier plus if i get it i can put it on before the ear mites even get to her save her some irritation.

Thanks for the reply:thumb:

Yep I use them loads for both cat and bunny stuff. They usually dispatch and deliver very quickly, they also use one of those couriers who send you an email with an hour delivery slot. I'm always very happy with their service :D

Aha thank you animed have xeno even cheaper with free delivery!!

:thumb: I get the pro-fibre from them is it £9.50 including delivery where it is well over £10 + delivery elsewhere. Glad I could help.
I put my order in on Monday night and it was delivered Wednesday. You may not get yours until Monday now as they do use a courier service but might be worth calling them to see if they can do Sat delivery.

I use them a lot as I have a chinchilla who can only eat Oxbow Critical Care (dental problems), so I've been placing regular monthly orders with them for the past 2 years.

I have always found them to be excellent. Very fast delivery, my orders are usually despatched 1st class the following day.

Yes, I use them quite a bit and have always found them quick and reliable, very good :thumb:

we use vet uk ... realy gpood prices and service ... never had a problem ... there is a link on our website and if you order through thaty we get a donation .. :wave:

I use them all the time for bunny bits, no problems at all. One time a bottle leaked in the parcel and soaked through everything! After one quick phone call they sent out a replacement order that day, no questions asked. Brill company :wave:

I've ordered from them several times, and AniMed, and found their service excellent. It's also very much cheaper than buying essential items eg fibreplex from a vet surgery.

we use vet uk ... realy gpood prices and service ... never had a problem ... there is a link on our website and if you order through thaty we get a donation .. :wave:

I didn't know that. I spend £80-£100 every month with them (unfortunately my dental chin Milly is a very expensive little girl to feed). I'll definitely try and remember to go via your website in future. :thumb:

I get most of my pet stuff from them. Usually place at least one order each month, and it always comes fast. Price seems to be a bit lower than most of the pet sites, and you also gain points which adds up to money off eventually :wave:

Back