• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits scratch at the door when you go out?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I'm sure Doughnut is a puppy. If I go out and shut the door she scratches on it. She also now keeps scratching on it to go out into the kitchen. She keeps going until I open it and let her out, she normally comes back in less than a minute to get me as realises her in the kitchen doesn't equal food, so needs me to get it for her. It is funny when she comes back as if to say are you coming then?

:( Malteser can't dig. He does periscope though, tries to see over then stares like he thinks he is Matilda and can move it with his eyes :shock: lol

Yes, Poppy will dig to be out of her room when she is hungry. She will also dig to be in the lounge and has also been known to dig at my bedroom door if I dare to get ready in the morning before feeding her :lol:

The door has been taken off my kitchen (fortunately for her).

I have no door on my kitchen, it goes through to the hall and she digs on the door to the hall. She never digs otherwise so when she's outside the grass is left intact. She's more of a chewer.

Back