• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our rainbow bridge bunnies

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
When that moment comes, who would you want to see the most. If it was now, I would say my beloved Fizzgig. My beautiful lioness who died in my arms 2004. It might sound silly but I still grieve for her and I carry her photo in my wallet. She was so very special to me. And little baby Dan, the tiniest bit of fluff yet the boss of the group. And darling Mo, my lovely boy.

Oh sod it, I can't wait to see all of them.

I've only ever had Doughnut so I haven't got any bridge bunnies. I would like Roxy back for Alvin though as I love Alvin and they just looked so good together. There again he seems happy with two new female bunnies, he's being a bit greedy now!

I only have one Bridge Bunny and that is my beloved Kermit. I would love to have him back snuggled into me, licking my hand.....I miss my lad so much.

I would like to see all of them, but first cuddle would have to go to Bluebell. We spent alot of time together because of all the meds and nebulisations he needed in his last year and our bond was streghtened because of all the highs and lows we went through together. It really surprised me quite how tearful I was on his 1 year anniversary a few weeks ago.

I only have 1 bridge bunny, my beloved soul bun Tilly who I still miss incredibly :cry:

I also have my guinea pig Oscar, cat Sooty and gerbil Gizmo at the bridge, all of whom were very precious and Id love to see again :love:

All of them, but my soul bunny is and will always be Lola. I miss her every single day, my world will always be a little bit broken without her :cry::cry:
226267_260820664030198_441810770_n.jpg

I miss all my bridge bunnies, especially Smokey my soul bunny, a day doesnt go by where i dont think of them :cry: I just wish i could walk up to rainbow bridge to see their sweet faces again :(

I have only had the one and thats my beautiful Floppy, my rescue bunny who didnt have much time with me... I hate seeing photos of him as he was taken far too soon, its heartbreaking..

C5FEE279-A950-4EDD-805D-BD3E07BCCE17-235-0000003ABCC6A339.jpg
[/IMG]

Back