• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED - 6ft by 2ft hutch- UD, got a hutch!

el1983

Mama Doe
I am in need of a 6ft by 2ft hutch, i cant go too far from where i live in Lincolshire, I will only be using for a short time probably a few months if that. I could probably go about an hour and a half away so it would be a 3 hour round trip. I dont really want to pay more than £50, free would be better :thumb: and i wont need it until the end of March, can you help!

Thank you.

Lisa

Last edited:
Unless you have one made from happy hutch or another company I don't think you'll find a 6 x 3 second/third/whatever hand :)

You might do, but you would be more likely to find a 6 x 2 one :)

Well i have a hutch lined up, its only a 5 ft double one but im going to put Woody in it with his run attached, as he is going to be the smaller of the 2, i dont know why i didnt think of it sooner really.

Jessie, the new bunny is going to go into the play house with a new bigger run on it, so she will have more room to move about. Its only £20! It is a P@H one :oops: but im not willing to pay a massive amount of money for a hutch that is A. going to be used for a few months max and B. im buying a new play house in a few months time. So i can breath now, i was getting slightly stroppy that i couldnt find a hutch hehe :oops:

A 5 x 2 double is plenty - it 20sq feet and even with the space lost for the ramp its still probably more than the 12sq feet of a 6 x 2 single.

A 5 x 2 double is plenty - it 20sq feet and even with the space lost for the ramp its still probably more than the 12sq feet of a 6 x 2 single.

Thank you thats put my mind at ease. He has his run to attach as well so he will have 5ft by 5ft floor space at the botton and then the top level as well. I think he will like being in it, its something dif for a bit. Cant wait to join them all together until the new set up is done.

Back