• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED : Fundraiser for rainbow rabbits - for those of you with Twitter

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I really don't understand Twitter, but a lovely Bunny called Bilbo and his Mummy are organising a big easter fundraiser for us on there. I feel a bit guilty as I can't really help her with it so thought the least I could do is advertise it here :D

You are invited to join an Easter Parade on Twitter on Saturday April 6th. As I said I have no idea how it will work but for those of you that have a better knowledge it would be lovely if you could join in to support the people ( and bunnies) organising it, as much as us.

Thanks

Hopefully this is the link???

http://twtvite.com/EasterParade

Anyone out there got twitter??

We also only need 10 more followers to reach 1000 :shock: Our volunteer David has done an amazing job building up our twitter following. I wouldn't have a clue where to start :lol:

I'm already following you :wave: Will have a look at the link and see what it's all about!

ETA I've looked and don't have a clue what it means/what is happening :shock: am I being thick :lol:

Last edited:
I'm already following you :wave: Will have a look at the link and see what it's all about!

ETA I've looked and don't have a clue what it means/what is happening :shock: am I being thick :lol:

No!! I don't understand it at all. I was hoping twitter people would!

If you are interested maybe try clicking on the link during the times listed for the event and see what's going on??????

Thanks for looking though, I appreciate it x

No!! I don't understand it at all. I was hoping twitter people would!

If you are interested maybe try clicking on the link during the times listed for the event and see what's going on??????

Thanks for looking though, I appreciate it x

Phew :lol: I'm actually going to be away that weekend but will join and will check it out on my phone if I get the chance :D

If anyone here did join in thank you so much. Apparently everyone had a great time and it was an amazing party, we were trending all over twitter ( whatever that means!) I did manage to catch a bit of it and it seems the purple Trevor cocktail and carrotini were the favourite drinks on offer:lol: There was also a lovely agouti lionhead doing tina turner impersonations :lol::love:

the target set for donations by the organiser was passed :D I have just finished converting all the donations from $ to £ and need to add up a total now paypal have taken their cut. But so much was raisied we are using part of it to buy our next playhouse :D:D

Back