• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on a group of 4 please?

I've recently bonded Roxy (Rex) and Chaos (Dutch X) Have been trying to bond them for ages and failing (Due to the fact I ran out of neutral space) I ended up getting them to bond in the wendy house, where they have stayed. So i now have no outdoor neutral space at all. Chaos is a tricky little character. He used to be bonded to another Dutch called Moo, but he would be aggressive towards her when other rabbits were around. I would say this has stopped, but at the time of bonding they were the only 2 rabbits I had.....

Roll on a few weeks and I've "acquired" a pair of agouti 5month old lop x sisters, had them a couple of weeks and so far they are petrified of me (haven't had baby rabbits for ages!) But I've been wondering about bonding into a 4 (will be 3 does, 1 buck) Just not sure how Chaos will react, don't want him getting aggressive towards Roxy.

Would I have to send them somewhere to be bonded due to my lack of neutral space? Or is it unlikely to work??

Last edited:
It could work of course but you could also end up with 4 singles and be prepared for this should it happen. Another issue could be the unspayed does and once their hormones kick I'm could be an issue, either wait until they're done or make sure there fine as soon as they're old enough.

Good luck.

Yes will definitely be waiting until babies are spayed, will be doing that in the next month or so - figure I may aswell have them both done together!

4 singles did cross my mind, and that worries me! It's taken so long to get Roxy and Chaos to bond I dont want to destroy it, at the same time I think he'd love a little harem of ladies!

Congratulations on bonding Roxy and Chaos!

Can't help with your bonding question .... but want to see pictures of your new babies!

Thank you Barb! We got there in the end!! Will sor tout some pics of the new girls and post them. They are called Amy and Penny, almost identical other than one ear! :wave:

Back