• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woody's getting a gf!!!!!!

el1983

Mama Doe
Well after deciding that i would be better off trying to get a local girl for Woody, i had a look on the rehome website and i have found one :thumb: :love: She is a New Zealand White!!!!! Red eyes and white fur and should get about the same size as Bella. She is going to be spayed and im getting her for free. There are 3 girls and the lady who has them said they were rescued from being ferret meat :( they're 8 months old eeeeeek!

So she is going in to be spayed next week some time and Woody will be getting done prob first wk of April and then a few wks for them to settle down then we will be going to meet her. If you want to see her she is on the rehome site, if you put in grimsby it will bring her up.

Need to think of a name now!

Any members who have one i would love to know what they're like to own :thumb: It says they're very calm natured.

Last edited:
Excellent news!!! How about Lucky? She definitely will be.:thumb:

Or Snowdrop, Estelle, Sasha, Tabitha, Teasel???

Either way, one very, very lucky girl.

Ferret meat...................:censored::censored:

I know! im so happy to be rescuing another bunny, cant wait to meet her! I hope Woody likes her , he will have some big bunny to cuddle up with :love:

Sticking with Toy Story ( to me there is only one Woody lol) I would eithe choose Jessy or Bo ( Peep)
How exciting!

Sticking with Toy Story ( to me there is only one Woody lol) I would eithe choose Jessy or Bo ( Peep)
How exciting!

We were actually thinking of that! Someone suggested it at work. We used to have a dog called Boe so i think we will go for Jessy, it only seems right doesn't it hehe I am so excited, just need to sort some temp accomodation out until we get the new play house, I dont think Woodys playhouse is going to be big enough :shock:

Aww they look so gorgeous when all loved up!
Have you tried requesting here for someone in your area to loan you a hutch?

No, i know a lady who said i could borrow one off her but i will have to check that i can still borrow it, she said its either 6ft or 7ft her friend is giving her it, i will txt tomorrow, if she cant then i will put a post up. Thank you. :thumb:

Back