• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nobody will be in the least bit interested....will they? Boring, yawn.......

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Pictures of bunnies and guineas anyone?

No, I bet no-one will be interested.:roll::roll:

Won't bother taking my camera. Ho Hum..................................

Or shall I?

Off to help Alice at Windwhistle Warren on Sunday 10th March...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hands up anyone who wants me to take some photos?

For everyone who replies to this thread ........I will donate 20p per post to WW.

Come on folks..... rise to the challenge.:thumb:

Cut off time will be midnight Friday 8th March. That way I can take the funds that are raised to WW on Sunday.

Last edited:
No no photos for me please. Not interested, not me nope, no way... oh who am I kidding!?!?!?
:thumb: sqeuu fest coming sooooon!

Does it count if the same person posts twice? ;)

Erm..............................that's have a think...............excellent cause, bunnies and piggies need help for vets bills, bedding, feed, housing, medication.............

The answer is no it doesn't matter if they post twice, but I have to be realistic and twice has to be the maximum. My piggy bank isn't huge and I don't have olympic size pockets. Sorry.:oops::oops:

I have to remember that I have my own furry family and OH to feed.

If only I won the lottery............................if only I did the lottery!!!!!

Post number 14...me. I've done 3 posts inc original post. So far then 11 replies x 20p = £2.20 = I think a bag of carrots and hopefully a bag of spring greens.:thumb::thumb:

I posted already but somehow missed the part about you donating money. I had to say please pics again as you said we can post twice.:wave:

Back