• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The weird couple.....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
these two always sit in the strangest positions. I cannot imagine this is comfy for Bunita Sunshine :? :lol:

P1040480.jpg

Mine sit like that every day. Ozzie always looks like he is just warming his front paws in twinkles fur. Twinkle doesnt mind as long as Ozzie is touching some part of her. Aww really bunny love

Mine sit like that every day. Ozzie always looks like he is just warming his front paws in twinkles fur. Twinkle doesnt mind as long as Ozzie is touching some part of her. Aww really bunny love

If she had her front feet flat over bunita then I would considered it normally but her front feet were digging her right between the ribs!!

:love::love: These two ladies make me smile.

Pssst, I saw the title and thought this would be a photo of you & Steve though. ;):lol:

:love::love: These two ladies make me smile.

Pssst, I saw the title and thought this would be a photo of you & Steve though. ;):lol:

:lol: I thought this too and hurried up and clicked because I wanted to see you and Steve.
Not that I think you and Steve are a weird couple just that for some reason you were saying that. I was thinking that it was a photo of the 2 of you with rabbits all on and around you.
Those bunnies are a cute couple though so not really disappointed.:D

Bunita looks quite comfy resting on her dew lap though!
She really looks like my Ondine whose husbun Aubrey is often stuck to her like a limpet.
Maybe these big comfy shaped buns attract their partners into odd positions :lol:
Such a fab pic :love:

:love: My Dumplin sits like that on Casserole, i don't think its comfy either :lol: but wouldn't they move :roll::lol:

Back