• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More matching bunnies!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Our old pair Bru and Pru enjoying the sunshine yesterday :love:

P1040461.jpg

P1040464.jpg

:love::love:

Is that a sandpit they're in Liz? I filled mine up with soil but Alfie and Bubbles point blank refused to go near it and Lola won't either. :roll::roll:

Yeah it is. They did used to love digging in it but now they are so old it is a sun lounger/toilet!

Bruce is ten and pru is nearly eight but so weak now that she has to lean on Bruce when she rests so she doesn't fall over

Bless them, I missed this yesterday. They are almost squashed into the shape of a bunny heart. :love:

Aww...what a sweet couple! :love: I've enjoyed your other matching bunnies as well, but I just love this set of pix. They look like such a happy pair! :)
At my other bunny forum they would call them "eggs" or "hens" with how neatly tucked up they are. :)
There's no better start to the day (or end in my corner of the world) than to see content bunbuns cuddled. :love:

Back