• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit vet in/near Stockton-on Tees?

We use Grange Vets in Norton and have been very pleased with them. I can't comment on their rabbit expertise but when we took Bella(a few days after rehoming her) as she was not eating they had a look and kept her in overnight and then decided she needed a GA - she had overgrown teeth and lesions on her tongue. All fixed and then taken back for a check. I can't remember the cost but it was much less than I was expecting. Combine vac v cheap too ( £19.50 each) but, more importantly, it has a nice atmosphere and the vets seem competent to me but I'm no expert in these matters. Open Sats and Suns too.

Found this in a post from last year -
I use the Grange Vets in Norton, Ann the vet there is fab with rabbits and in fact all our pets so I can highly recommend. They are also open 7 days a week. Hope you get sorted soon

Last edited:
We use Grange Vets in Norton and have been very pleased with them. I can't comment on their rabbit expertise but when we took Bella(a few days after rehoming her) as she was not eating they had a look and kept her in overnight and then decided she needed a GA - she had overgrown teeth and lesions on her tongue. All fixed and then taken back for a check. I can't remember the cost but it was much less than I was expecting. Combine vac v cheap too ( £19.50 each) but, more importantly, it has a nice atmosphere and the vets seem competent to me but I'm no expert in these matters. Open Sats and Suns too.

Found this in a post from last year -
I use the Grange Vets in Norton, Ann the vet there is fab with rabbits and in fact all our pets so I can highly recommend. They are also open 7 days a week. Hope you get sorted soon

hi thank you for your comments i have been to grange vets today and spoke to one of the vets and asked about a rabbit vet she dosent seem to think there is one around this area. the nearest is bradford which is miles away and would take her but it would have to be the last resort as its so far. im thinking of going back to my vets and asking him to check her ears because i cant for the life of me remember him doing it he probs did but going to check. x

Bridge Veterinary Group have practices in Middlesbrough and Stockton. We use the Bridge Middlesbrough practice for emergencies and they are very good and we use Vets for Pets in Fulwell, Sunderland as our usual one and they are brilliant .

http://www.bridgeveterinarygroup.co.uk/contact-us/directions-a-maps/79-stockton-practice

I know Sunderland is a bit of a way but Honor Jane Etherington at Vets for Pets is a brilliant rabbit vet, we drive from Scotch Corner to Sunderland to use them.

http://www.vets4pets.com/find-a-practice/vets4pets-sunderland/

Last edited:
Back