• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks-Jane How much royale to feed please

bunkin

Warren Veteran
Re my previous post and you kindly told me that you feed your buns the Chudleys rabbit royale mix - i got the bag and bun loves it. At present I am only substituing a pinch of it for his pellets slowly increasing. The info on the bag says 25g per kg weight of rabbit( he is 2kg) which is much more than i was feeding the ss pellets as he was getting 20g of these a day.

Should I when finally changed over give him 20 -25g or royale mix rather than the 50g they advice??

He also have herbs and unlimited hays.

Sorry for troubling you but you have been great answering my posts.

Hi! I know you're asking Jane but I thought I would put my tuppence worth in because I feed it too. I would weigh your rabbit when you start to give it exclusively. Pick an amount - 25g is a good start - and feed that for two weeks. Weigh your bun again and change the amount you feed based on whether their weight has increased or decreased.:wave:

My guys love it and eat every last bit of it.

Thanks Ali - appreciate your reply, really helpful. I didn't know anyone else fed it which is why I put Jane but I am happy to take advice from anyone cos you all know more than me:thumb:

I feed mine on RR and the french lops get two fresh bowls each morning which is filled up as they runs out as they are still growing (and have weight issues)...the trio get two handfuls between them in the morning and the same at night. My indoor pair are currently using up the last of the SS pellets.

Thanks Ali - appreciate your reply, really helpful. I didn't know anyone else fed it which is why I put Jane but I am happy to take advice from anyone cos you all know more than me:thumb:

Jane may well come along and say something different! She knows far more than me!;)

I think Jane has got so much stress today with Morse that i cannot imagine her having the time to answer my little question and am sure you have answered it perfectly.

Thanks

Back