• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive got to stop looking

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
So beside myself today. :evil:
I currently have 5, soon to be 6 buns of my own (Saved 1 from the table and the other 5 adopted from rescues) I also foster for BARC.

Ive an order for 2 more new playhouses for my buns but daily I hunt around the net looking for 2nd hand playhouses/wendyhouses around my local area so I can create more hutch space for fosters, as hubby says I can have the entire garden (he's been really smitten with all the poor little mites that come through foster but loves it when they are fit and well and tootle off to their new homes (makes him puff out his chest :lol:).
On those sites which I shall not name I always always end up stumbling across the poor buns that are either free or so ridiculously cheap and I'm begining to loose sleep.

BARC is full to the brim and my priority lays with supporting them but the other buns are plaging me. I know this is probably normal and I'm probably rambling along to myself but I suppose putting it in writing is therapy.

So wish I could afford house with a huge area of land.:( Ramble over!

I made a promise about three days ago that I wasn't going to look at classified sites anymore. I haven't kept to it. I just want to help all the poor animals. It's really hard isn't it :(

I wish i could afford to foster buns and space, Mayb in a few years when we get a bigger house with a bigger garden i migjt get the space to foster a couple of buns, that would b good.

This is really plaguing me......I've seen a poor bun that's had to be separated because they have found out they have 2 adolescent boys :roll: who don't get along :roll:.......what makes it worse his name is pippin :shock:

Fate......I don't have a bun called pippin and never have, but its my online name :cry:

My spaces are all full for my beloved foster buns from BARC, I have 5 soon to be 6 of my own too BUT pippin is plaguing me every night. I think its because of the name :cry:

Oh no, its so bad isn't it, i hate seeing the poor things on there. I saw one the other day and put a thread on hear about him and some kind sole on hear went and rescued him! So pleased he is safe and sound now.

Back