• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spring has hit the Georgeypudding house

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I could hear banging, the banging turned out to be the buns throwing a food bowl against the doors :lol: I heard them through patio doors, the dining room and over the tv :roll::lol: When I went in this morning they had dug out the contents of a litter tray and spread it around, and thrown blankets around :lol: While I was feeding them they were running around, tail up and head binkies whilst periodically biting each others bums! :lol:

When is summer due, I'm exhausted just watching them :lol:

Good news is Imogen is almost a healthy weight :D bad news is Sebastian is now over weight :oops: although not horrendously so, he can clean himself/run etc and I can still feel his spine... just :oops: Gotta work out some sort of balance!

Tell me about it :roll: I swear three bunnies make more mess than two pairs!! They all went out in the run today and at one point Mini decided both Nutmeg and Smudge needed a hump.

:lol:

Yes, I posted about Ludo this morning. He was mad this morning. Luckily he was tired by 3pm.

Hope you're not too tired now! :lol:

Spring has hit my house too :shock: I moved Bugsy and Chloe into my bedroom so I can redecorate sons room (where they have stripped the wall paper) but I left their litter box in old room...as I was sweeping up Pebbles and Poppy came in, jumped in Bugsy & Chloes litter box and Pebbles started humping Poppy :shock::shock: he's never done that in the 3 years I've had them...and they've only been split from the quad for a few weeks!

Haha naughty buns! I often hear lots of banging outside and it's normally marbles throwing her litter tray around. The other day I went outside and she'd flipped it fully upside down, the contents delightfully scattered all over the hutch :roll:

i know! honey decided to try and get frisky with chalie in the garden and ended up in a bit of a fight :roll: their fine now lol

Its even more messy today :shock: I'm leaving them too it, no point cleaning up just for them to make more mess later ;)

Its even more messy today :shock: I'm leaving them too it, no point cleaning up just for them to make more mess later ;)

*cough* Yes me too, I did a big clean up yesterday and it was even more of a mess after an hour :roll: I think they collude with each other 'you go poop in the dog bed, I'll take all the hay out of the rack'.

Something is definitely going on:roll: Bugsy is now giving Chloe "the nudge" with his nose and she's making funny little noises and running way from him rather disgruntled :lol::lol: I've never heard her making disaproving noises before! I daren't put them outside on the grass :shock:

:lol:

Donny and Lola did my head in just when I was cleaning them out.. I couldn't shut them in the run so it took a decade longer to clean them out because they just want to 'help' :roll: They were chasing each other, then chasing me! Then generally being nuisances.. Tbh, I can't work out if it's the weather or just them being them :lol:

Back