• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice is booked in for x rays with John Chitty on Friday

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Sooooo nervous, but hoping it will finally give us some answers about her sore hocks.

TERRIFIED about her having an anaesthetic as well so any vibes for little Alice on Friday would be greatly appreciated :cry:

Just did a search for little Alice to see how she is getting on.

I hope everything goes OK, lots of vibes for your little sweetie. Try not to worry too much about the GA, I know when Doughnut has had it with Mark doing it, I didn't worry too much. Sounds like John is the same. He said he gives the least amount possible. Pleased you have someone you can trust and hopefully have a plan of action for Alice to be well again.

A little nose rub for Bear too as don't want him left out!

Just did a search for little Alice to see how she is getting on.

I hope everything goes OK, lots of vibes for your little sweetie. Try not to worry too much about the GA, I know when Doughnut has had it with Mark doing it, I didn't worry too much. Sounds like John is the same. He said he gives the least amount possible. Pleased you have someone you can trust and hopefully have a plan of action for Alice to be well again.

A little nose rub for Bear too as don't want him left out!

Thanks so much :D x

Back