• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roxy is mouth breathing/ she's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
She has battled breathing issues for over a year. This weekend her breathing got much worse and yesterday was diagnosed with pneumonia. This evening she has started mouth breathing despite the new meds. She is still eating well but otherwise is looking very sorry for herself.

She is a beautiful bunny and has so many issues which she always copes with, with such dignity. It's awful to see her struggling so much at the moment

Last edited:
(((((((((((((((((((Healing vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))) for Roxy, I hope her meds begin to help her and she feels better soon. xx

She deteriorated over night and we were left with no choice but to help her to the bridge.

She fought so bravely for so many years, one of my favourite girls x

Liz I am so very sorry ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))) :cry: And with all you've been shouldering recently. :(
Binky free Roxy xx

Oh Liz, I am so very sorry. :cry: You have had far too much heartbreak. :cry:

Thinking of you and Steve. xx

Sweet dreams beautiful Roxy. xx

Back