• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess What ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have taken yet more piccies !!

Stanley and Tess
Rabbits1228.jpg

Rabbits1229.jpg

Bobbie
Rabbits1191.jpg

Rabbits1189.jpg

Miss Bunny Penny and Flynn
Rabbits1231.jpg

Inspector Morse and Big Libby
Rabbits1226.jpg

Rabbits1214.jpg

Rabbits1213.jpg

dae8068e-cf6b-430d-b808-cbb6a7c89485.jpg

Dermot
Rabbits1172.jpg

Harry
bc8026be-9f27-4550-b09f-c03a39352172.jpg

Zac and Elyse
Rabbits1230.jpg

Awww I always love your piccies Jane, your buns look so contented :love::love::love:

And yes big Libby looks huge!

I've just shown your pictures to my daughter and she squealed with delight when she saw Big Libby, but she's a bit worried that she might squash Morsey!!! xxx

It is really great to see Stanley and Tess together and looking so happy after all the worry about them. Every time I see them it makes me feel better!:love::love:

OMG Harry :love::love::love: He looks well, sweet bub. :)
How is Bobbie doing these days?
Tess and Stanley :love::love::love:

Such beautiful bunnies :love: All these pictures are so lovely! :)

OMG Harry :love::love::love: He looks well, sweet bub. :)
How is Bobbie doing these days?
Tess and Stanley :love::love::love:

Such beautiful bunnies :love: All these pictures are so lovely! :)

She is doing a bit better now that the abx have had some impact on her respiratory tract problems. She will never be 'cured' as such, but she is not gagging and choking every day any more. Thank you for asking about her xx

This was Bobbie when rescued from the Meat Farm by Theo (snowy) back in 2007

BobbieandBabies-1.jpg

It was because of the vile conditions Bobbie was kept in and the fact that she was used as a breeding machine that she has been left with longterm damage to her respiratory tract and her eyes.. In that picture not only are there five kits but Bobbie was also pregnant again and gave birth to another 8 :cry: None survived as Bobbie had pneumonia :cry:

So when some Rescues get cross about the 'Breeding' issue maybe the fact that they see this sort of scenario time and again might just help you understand why they do ........................

Back