• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny out in the sun

marchi1990

Mama Doe
Hi all,

My youngest rabbit named Bunny has been living inside because we got him when the weather was so so cold but today it is very warm so he is outside in the outside house/run. He is absolutely loving it, saying hello to the female buns next door, binkying and running round.

He is very happy, he has mastered the slope on the house/run for the first time and is bounding up and down. He loves it out there!

Have any of your buns ventured out in the sun today?

Will you be bringing him back indoors tonight because it will still be too cold for him at night time:wave: sorry I'm not sure whether you just let him out for a short time or if you intended to now make him an outdoor bun.

Stephen's a wuss bag so don't take him outside, he hates it! Might take Ellie downstairs and outside but leave the door open and have Stephen in the lounge in case he wants to go out.

Will you be bringing him back indoors tonight because it will still be too cold for him at night time:wave: sorry I'm not sure whether you just let him out for a short time or if you intended to now make him an outdoor bun.

Yes I brought him back inside late afternoon - think he was kinda sad to have to come back indoors. He loved tracing the fence and saying hello to his bunny neighbours!

Mine took full advantage of the sun yesterday! I was off work sick and had them free ranging, they went mental!!! :love: :lol:

Back