• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Ludo available to good home

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Spring fever has hit the Ludo household!

Today he keeps:
-binkying around like mad, knocking into the furniture with a blatant disregard for health and safety procedures
-not eating the dandelion roll given to him as a bribe to sit still off his plate, instead spilling bits on his blanket, thus causing a mess.
-chewing my jeans (yes, i know they're not clean, but they're the best i could find)
-headbutting my feet when I'm trying to work, which could cause bruising or even a blood clot

In the end, I just got a load of fresh hay and threw it on the middle of his blanket. That shut him up, now he's eating it and making mess everywhere.

Finally I can get some work done, it's worse than having a toddler! I knew it was a bad idea having him free-ranging!

P.S. Ludo is staying here, none of you are having him so you can all go now :lol:

:lol: Sounds like a right mischief maker!! They are always the best bunnies, never a dull moment! :thumb:

Bless him! :love::lol:

Spenser is similarly afflicted with Spring Fever. He had tipped up his toy basket 3 times by 10am this morning, and was generally up to mischief and nosing about where he shouldn't .... until settleing to his afternoon doze. :lol:

He can come and join our 4 who are competing as to who can be the most bonkers bunny:shock:

He's beautiful :love::love::love:

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a similarly afflicted bunny. He's fallen asleep now. I can get some work done! Had to sweep up first though...

Ah I love little Ludo. I still think he looks like a cuddly toy, so need more photos. It's honestly not an excuse to see more of him! He is one of my favourites. I love Alvin too and Ginger. There are just some bunnies you see and fall in love with. Obviously Doughnut is still top bunny, don't want her getting jealous.

Back