• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anyone like a sample of fibrafirst food

bunkin

Warren Veteran
I bought a box of fibrafirst to hopefully change my bunny over to it from s s pellets and have been substituting one a day but he just will not eat them so I will take that as a no no!! I have already spent nearly a tenner on the box of fibrafirst and as I know no one else with a bunny I wondered if anyone would like an envelope sending to them to try so they don't ever waste the tenner I have:roll: Just pm me your name and address and I will fill an envelope with them with a bit of cardboard in to try and protect them ( you might have to get them out with a spoon though if the post is its usual self:D)

I did get a bag of rabbit royale that Jane uses and fingers crossed he nommed the little bit of that i gave him and licked the bowl!! So hoping that I can change him to that one instead.

I'm in a similar boat with some guinea pig Fibafirst that is looking for a home! :D They seem to have changed the recipe, so Cassie went off it. I don't know if they've changed the bunny version or not.

My two wouldn't even eat them as treats, the fussy pair, which is a shame as it looks to be a really good food. :( Hopefully your offer will be of use to somebody else thinking of trying them out. :D

It was quite funny I give him the fibrafirst stick and because its food he grabs it and then just sits there with a look of disgust on his face with stick sticking out if his mouth then he slowly opens his mouth and it drops out and he looks up at me as if I have just given him a bowl of tripe!

i have a problem with my rabbits leahs' Excel sensitive nuggets/pellets too, even though I got these ones to help her stomach as she is a sensitive little girl with stomach issues, these did not help. She will eat them if she is really hungry but she doesn't really like them plus I have found it gives her stomach ache. she always has to lie down flat for hours and not herself in behaviour nearly straight away when i gave it to her and this was in small amounts as trying to wean her off the P@H nuggets. so I would love to try your nuggets please, will send you a PM with my address on it. I am giving my nuggets to a rescue shelter I volunteer at. So hopefully their rabbits stomach are more robust than my little sensitive girls' one. :)

I bought Science Selective Vetcare Plus - digestive formula for Pebbles, but he refuses to eat it, but I can use it for treats as my other buns aren't so fussy!

Back