• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I've nailed down a solution..

Automaton539

Warren Scout
Pun intended... It suddenly occurred to me... Nail down the mesh. Had to get through carpet and underlay to get to floor boards, but that just made it all the tighter when the nail but deep into the floorboards underneath. Have it a few tugs myself and I felt how tight stuff was and I'm confident bunny won't be able to get under anymore. :-D

Pun intended... It suddenly occurred to me... Nail down the mesh. Had to get through carpet and underlay to get to floor boards, but that just made it all the tighter when the nail but deep into the floorboards underneath. Have it a few tugs myself and I felt how tight stuff was and I'm confident bunny won't be able to get under anymore. :-D

Glad you found a solution, great idea as well :)

When they're determined to get to something it takes a lot of stopping them :lol: Hopefully your phone line is safe now.

Back