• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You will all like this..

At least the basket has a cage on the top when he's riding, so no risk of the bun jumping out.

Yes, I'm glad the basket is covered, that was my first thought too! Not sure I would risk taking any of my buns out to a strange field, what if they ran off in search of a tastier bit of grass?!

He's adorable though, and looks just like Harrison :love:

:lol::lol: I hadn't watched the video so didn't realise he had a cage on top of basket :oops: he looks like he is enjoying the ride, and very inquisative. Adorable bunny :love::love:

I don't like it! How does he provide the bunny with constant, fresh hay and water when he's in a basket? What a terrible idea. The places he's taking the bunny to are very dangerous - wild birds could pick him off in an instant.

Very beautiful bunny. Yes indeed, if I took my bunnies out they would be pounding everywhere and would surely be lost in a second!

I stick to the same comment I put on the thread before,

A homeless man keeps a rabbit as a pet its cute, someone takes their bun on tour with them, its horrible......

I stick to the same comment I put on the thread before,

A homeless man keeps a rabbit as a pet its cute, someone takes their bun on tour with them, its horrible......

I didn't think the homeless man keeping a rabbit as a pet on the streets was good either. Neither are acceptable. A dog, sure. A cat, maybe. A rabbit, no!

Back