• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Malteser has been comunicating with us

Neleh

Alpha Buck
He wants a friend. Since we brought Poppy home he has been looking longingly through the window to her an Mr snowdrop. Its heartbreaking! When Poppy gets her good night cuddle Malteser does circuits of the lounge. Last night matt and I had Mr snowdrop and poppy to carry to bed and he was running around our feet!
We visited 3 single ladies yesterday and have new building ideas for housing under the stairs! fingers crossed for my special baby bunny

I was just toying with bonding him with the other 2 and having a trio. Might upset the balance though. He has had a history with mr Snowdrop and following the advice from an idiot vet we split ghem but we now look at things differently and that vet wss a stupid man!
A lionhead girlie could be good. With his disabilities he could do with a similar small sized bunny to love

Back