• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Free to good home' bun

Charmednm

Mama Doe
So tempted to get the wee guy he doesnt look as if he has been neglected but i feel bad for him

Last edited:
I know im not allowed to post a link but heres two pics (sorry if thats naughty too) but hes a lovely wee boy if i had space id get him, or if i could put him with poppy straight away i would :(

KGrHqJlgFELCCQ8rgBRMMwkC54Q48_80_zps55d44a5d.jpg

KGrHqNiMFDykz1Vi9BRMMwkIMeg48_80_zps8848a9e3.jpg

Poor bun :( he looks like he was loved, it's such a shame when people are put in the position where they have no choice but to rehome :(

Awww he is gorgeous!!!! Thats the problem im having atm, after deciding to keep Bella in the house, i now have Woody with no gf, but i am going to get him one and will have to get a seperate hutch for her to live in until theyre bonded and they can go in his play house.

Awwww bless him, he is adorable.. I never look at ads like that, they're sometimes too distressing

He comes with a cage im thinking i could clear a space in my hut for him to go in his cage in the hut and i have an extra run that can be set up in my garden on a nice day and house on a bad day so hes only in the hut at night. And this will just be while i bond him with poppy. OMG i shouldnt even plan this my mum would kill me!

I cant believe how bad the one i saw was, they have been emailed by Captain Helen, hope they take notice :(

He comes with a cage im thinking i could clear a space in my hut for him to go in his cage in the hut and i have an extra run that can be set up in my garden on a nice day and house on a bad day so hes only in the hut at night. And this will just be while i bond him with poppy. OMG i shouldnt even plan this my mum would kill me!

Haha my hubby would kill me lol.

My mums neem through too much recently i dont wanna annoy her but i will try and have a reasonable discussion with her tomorrow, she knoes i do care for the buns and i do buy everything for then so she cant argue i dont care or look after who i already have :lol:

Me too, the only problem would be getting him, I have a friend who stays in glasgow i could arrange for the rabbit to be dropped off there and get the train back to mine :lol::lol:

If you're thinking of getting another bun contact Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care.
The waiting list for bunnies needing to come into the rescue is sitting at 40 bunnies!!
Space needs to be made before anymore can be brought in.

You can get a neutered Vaccinated bunny, and you can get help with bonding as well.

Your fairly plugging them hehe!! It was the fact the wee thing wasn't wanted off Gumtree that made me want him I will have a look as was contemplating bonding pops but I don't think
I could do it on my own

Back