• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help plz

el1983

Mama Doe
I know i shouldnt go on the pets4homes etc, but i was just looking and there is a bunny, the pics of where he is living look so bad :cry: which is the bit on here so i can pass on the details so they can contact the person? Its says free to good home, the bunny looks so sad, its breaking my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, i have sent a message to captain Helen. I couldnt believe someone would put such an awful piccie up, are they thick! Im so mad and upset, the poor bun :(

I know ive never seen one that bad. ive made myself so down now, i just cant iunderstand why you would try and rehome a bunny in such s:censored:t conditions. I hope something can be done for the bunny.

Oh no. Wish I hadn't looked. He's not too far from me either. Don't have room for another boy though :-(

Oh no. Wish I hadn't looked. He's not too far from me either. Don't have room for another boy though :-(

Oh thats a shame :( Would anyone else be able to get him? Is that even allowed, i know someone arranged something not long ago to get save a bunny. The thing is there actually looks like there is another bunny in with it. The cage is so low, they have no room to stand.

I would be happy to collect him if the advertiser gets back to me but there is no way I can house him for more that a night or so ( boys awaiting plum fairy are taking up my emergency/spare housing facilities :(

If anyone else would be able to help I will gladly collect him and try and refrain from assaulting the 'owner'

Just had a look, when will I learn :( that bunny does not look like its kept in good condition at all. Poor thing. They have said in the ad they can't afford to look after him anymore.

I hope someone can, its quite late so mayb someone will reply in the morning, im in bed now, im at work tomorrow, will check up in the morning. Night ladies x

I wish I hadny looked man.
Just seen someone getting rid of 2 continental giants male and female kept together BUT NOT NEUTERED!! What???
Do some people just lack brain cells or something? They're 11 months old.
*sigh*
I'll learn.

I haven't slept all night thinking about this poor boy...... I have email and text the advertiser but I think I will phone later too. I don't think that if he is still looking for a home I can leave him there in good conscience.

I can collect him and offer him a home for a couple of days, but there is no way I can keep him. Could anyone help? All of my extra housing is currently in use and I have two boys going in for their neutering next week :-(

Is this the Derby one? :cry::cry::cry: Poor little thing! Off to work will check back later to see if anyone has made contact with the :evil::evil::evil:

Quick update. I am collecting Rolo this afternoon. He will stay with me overnight and I have found him a loving permanent home with a friend who dotes on her rabbits. Will update later on x

Quick update. I am collecting Rolo this afternoon. He will stay with me overnight and I have found him a loving permanent home with a friend who dotes on her rabbits. Will update later on x

That is such fantastic news, well done for rescuing him :love:

Back