• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby has been busy ...

missniknak

Alpha Buck
... Digging!

IMAG0339_zps3d45a874.jpg

P.S don't tell Spencer cos his feetsies and nose are not pure white at the moment. White bunnies shouldn't dig :lol:

*Orinoco* Go for it Bro, dig out and come on over. Bring the Mrs and we'll has a party. :thumb:
PS: my feets ain't white no more either.

*Orinoco* Go for it Bro, dig out and come on over. Bring the Mrs and we'll has a party. :thumb:
PS: my feets ain't white no more either.

*Toby* Yo Bro! Think I need to try a different place to digs to escape. There's two of them there walls here. I ain't getting nowheres fast. Might have to get the bunnybus to come see yous. How's your missis? Feeling better I hope x

*Toby* Yo Bro! Think I need to try a different place to digs to escape. There's two of them there walls here. I ain't getting nowheres fast. Might have to get the bunnybus to come see yous. How's your missis? Feeling better I hope x

*Ori* The bootiful Scarlet is A-ok and eating loads fanks Bro. She had loads of normal food AND 2 sachets of recovery mush stuff yesterday after that vet sorted her toof out. Uncle Nigel had a look today and we has got to go in next week and he is gonna has annuver look and probably burr her back toofs but he says we don't need Auntie Frances for this one acos it's straightforward. We's glad bout that as we has to be in the car longer for Auntie F. I is gonna go too and that to make sure the wifes ok an everyfing. He wants to leave her a week just to checks she is okays afore he gives her the sleepy juice.

Back