• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A few pics taken today

Rabbits1198.jpg

Rabbits1199.jpg

Rabbits1200.jpg

Rabbits1201.jpg

A wee gorgeous velvet man :love:

edit: Its like hes watching us to see if we are looking at how lovely he is haha

Last edited:
He's adorable! :love: If Fiver was a solid color instead of a broken tortie he would be Brian's twin with all that periscoping. :)
How old is Brian? I am jealous of his lovely coat, Fiver is approximately 5 or 6 years old and looks positively tatty in comparison. But then he hates being groomed, so...
I love how well your buns sit on this little dais you have for to give them their medications/nail trims/groomings on and so forth. They all seem so well behaved! :)
For me, any maintenance these days is accompanied by tantrums worthy of any toddler's admiration! :lol:

I'm amused by the medical supplies behind him - that's a true bunny survival kit too familiar to dedicated bunny slaves!

Back