• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie is feeling fruity!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
No photos.I don't want to gain a reputation for being a voyeur!!!!!!:shock::shock:

Picture this.......Estelle busy nomming on her pellets in the food bowl, Frankie attempts to mount Estelle, Frankie falls off and all this time Estelle hasn't moved from the food bowl and hasn't stopped eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::oops::oops: To her it is as if nothing has happened. Frankie looks rather miffed to say the least.;);)

Estelle is rather plumptious and Frankie is alot smaller than she is. Bless his little mutton chop whiskers:love::love:

I can just see this happening! So pleased Titchy Trousers didn't put Princess Plumptious off her lunch. :lol:

He's having another erm......go now!!!!!:oops:

This time Estelle is busy having a drink of water from the bowl...........does she move.......NO!!!!! Has he fallen off....YES!!!!

The look on Frankie's face is a real picture.:lol::lol: He looks rather frustrated, perhaps I had better go and find him a soft toy.:roll::roll:

Willy Fred is in the lounge............erm, busy with his toy!!!!!:roll::oops::oops:

A bit of sunshine and they are all in the mood for luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve.:love::love:

Back