• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those of you with lots of rabbits...

please can we see your set-ups? :D I would love to be able to provide a home for more rabbits but unfortunately I do not have any more space or time... or funds! :( Those of you with 8 and more rabbits (that's what I class as a lot :lol: ) I would love if you could show us your amazing set-ups? I know some of you have like 3 or 4 sheds with attached runs, it's amazing!

Last edited:
do you think you could fit one of these in Emma? :L
cattery.jpg

This is my set up - the buns in the photo, Hera and Ra have the shed on the right, the other 3 pairs each have one of the dog kennels which are 5 x 10 and have 2 extra levels inside, and since the pic was taken they also have levels in the enclosures

My other pair live in the house

DSC04552_zps7085f00a.jpg

This is my set up - the buns in the photo, Hera and Ra have the shed on the right, the other 3 pairs each have one of the dog kennels which are 5 x 10 and have 2 extra levels inside, and since the pic was taken they also have levels in the enclosures

DSC04552_zps7085f00a.jpg
Never mind the bunnies, I want to move in :love::love::love:

WOW!!!! Those are a-maz-ing! :shock: I Wish i had more money, time and space, i would have more. :love:

DSC04552_zps7085f00a.jpg

This is a beautiful set-up! :love:

DSC04552_zps7085f00a.jpg

I lovvveveeee this set up :love:

Back