• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding Lancashire

GrunBunMum

Warren Scout
Hi Peeps
Anyone know of any rabbit boarding places in Lancashire. Would have to be somewhere that can give meds. Think we might of found another abcess on Boris and with us going away in a couple of weeks I dont think its fair to get family to look after him and try get him to have meds so thinking he might be best in boarding
Cheers

Hi Peeps
Anyone know of any rabbit boarding places in Lancashire. Would have to be somewhere that can give meds. Think we might of found another abcess on Boris and with us going away in a couple of weeks I dont think its fair to get family to look after him and try get him to have meds so thinking he might be best in boarding
Cheers

:wave: hi
I think Kay at bunnyhops in Leigh might do boarding... :wave:

Thanx. Just back from vets. Looks like im not going to be able too board my buns. Hes got another abcess which they are treating with jabs untill we get back from holiday. Then looks like it be cut out. Booo hooo my poor baby. Now going to have to talk my sister into taking him vets :'(

Back