• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got my hay4pets

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just got my 1st delivery of Timothy and rye hay from hay4pets. The delivery man said he's never delivered a bag of hay before!! :lol:

:lol:

I need to order 2 bags soon..! Never done 2 at the same time before so that might be fun for the guy lugging them off the van:p

It wasn't as big as I was expecting so il see how long it lasts! I hope they like it cos iv bought them all kinds of expensive hays and so far their faves r the one from the range and Tescos! I told the delivery man he might be coming with it more often :lol:

how long did delivery take? i see their site says allow 5 days im trying to plan it so i can be in? hard without a specific delivery day ... hmmm i am desperatly trying to find a new decent hay retailer my own local shop thqat i used to get a large bag (prob size of a large bin bag ) for £6.80 per bag has just closed down! im panicing as had to buy horrible hay from pah the other day buns are not ammused! i will also ring around local farms. i just want it cheap and in a largish quantity! in a really nice quality! x

how long did delivery take? i see their site says allow 5 days im trying to plan it so i can be in? hard without a specific delivery day ... hmmm i am desperatly trying to find a new decent hay retailer my own local shop thqat i used to get a large bag (prob size of a large bin bag ) for £6.80 per bag has just closed down! im panicing as had to buy horrible hay from pah the other day buns are not ammused! i will also ring around local farms. i just want it cheap and in a largish quantity! in a really nice quality! x

I ordered it Thursday and got an email Friday saying it had been dispatched and to allow 2-3 days and it came today, but it was weekend so may have come sooner if it'd been mid week. Luckily it worked out well for me as today is my day off! It's well packaged tho, I added a note to the order that they can leave it over my side gate so if u have somewhere it can be left it should be ok even if it rained, it's double wrapped so I can't see it getting wet :thumb:

When the smaller bags are delivered to the sorting office its always funny going to pick them up! :lol:

If you want it on a specific day, you can put a message on the paypal order, they're very helpful at H4P can't fault their customer service at all :D mine usually take about 3 days to arrive xx

2-3 days is normal here. I think it's only ever once taken 5 days, and that was just before Christmas last year.
I agree they are very helpful. They even emailed me to confirm they had the correct delivery address once, because they noticed it had changed from all the previous deliveries.

Back