• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He makes me feel so good!

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
Benjie is feeling on top of the world. He's always been very affectionate & runs over to greet me whenever I enter a room, but recently he does a binky. :love::love::love:
It's all the cuter cos he's quite big, a bit clumsy, & can't do them very well.:lol:
So how do your bunnies "make you feel good."

Mimzy has been less of my cuddle bunny since his head tilt almost ten months ago. But occasionally when I'm feeding or cleaning him, he'll suddenly notice my hand and come shove his nose under it for a head rub. :love:
It takes me back to a time when we could sit for hours for the "Full body bunny massage"... :)
I miss those times. :cry: So anytime when he acts almost like his old self I take it and run with it.

And I'm still working on answering your latest PM Judy :wave: we have a lot to catch up on I'm afraid. :?
Please give Benjie a snuggle from me. :love:

Mimzy has been less of my cuddle bunny since his head tilt almost ten months ago. But occasionally when I'm feeding or cleaning him, he'll suddenly notice my hand and come shove his nose under it for a head rub. :love:
It takes me back to a time when we could sit for hours for the "Full body bunny massage"... :)
I miss those times. :cry: So anytime when he acts almost like his old self I take it and run with it.

And I'm still working on answering your latest PM Judy :wave: we have a lot to catch up on I'm afraid. :?
Please give Benjie a snuggle from me. :love:

:wave: Hi there. I can't believe it's been so long since Mimzy had his head tilt. The full bunny body massage sounds lovely. How very sad that it's changed him, yet how precious those moments of his old self must be.
Please don't worry about a quick reply to my pm. We'll catch up one day.
Benjie loves his snuggles, & will stop anything for one, so he'll be very happy today with an extra one from you. I might even get an extra Benjie binky! :lol:

Back