• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some healing vibes for Charlie please? UD not looking good...

natandfluffs

Alpha Buck
I don't post very often but I could really do with any spare vibes or words of wisdom for Charlie at the moment.

He came from BARC and had a rough start in life but is the sweetest little man...

He had all his molars and premolars removed down the left side a couple of weeks ago and bounced back brilliantly, but is currently recovering from surgery for a really nasty infection in the bone and a cracked jaw.

He has come home today and is really managing surprisingly well but the poor soul is on twice daily cleaning of the wound, plus penicillin injections, septrin and metacam (but at least he likes those) I'm really struggling to clean the wound as I need to get him on his side which is nigh on impossible. And the poor thing is really not impressed by me right now.

Please send him some vibes... he could really do without more surgery...

Last edited:
Sending good wishes /vibes for you and Charlie, know what you are going through, got the same at moment with Murphy, he had large jaw abscess operated on last Thursday. Vets have kept him in, because he stopped eating/pooing, slight improvement today, in that he has produced some very small poos. Hopefully fetching him home after work tomorrow night, really missing him.

Sending good wishes /vibes for you and Charlie, know what you are going through, got the same at moment with Murphy, he had large jaw abscess operated on last Thursday. Vets have kept him in, because he stopped eating/pooing, slight improvement today, in that he has produced some very small poos. Hopefully fetching him home after work tomorrow night, really missing him.

Thank you. It's so stressful isn't it? Mega vibes for Murphy too, hopefully he'll be feeling more comfy soon x

Back