• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The most difficult mouse in the world to catch on camera

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
She is so elusive, but I'm stubborn so I didn't move my hand for about 10 minutes trying to get her on camera :lol: I got her in the end.

149033270.jpg

Worth the wait! What a gorgeous picture :love: I used to have mice when I was young, they're so entertaining, but they both got multiple tumours in old age and had to be put to sleep :cry: I found out they r quite common in mice and it put me off having them again as it was too upsetting to c :(

Worth the wait! What a gorgeous picture :love: I used to have mice when I was young, they're so entertaining, but they both got multiple tumours in old age and had to be put to sleep :cry: I found out they r quite common in mice and it put me off having them again as it was too upsetting to c :(

They really are so much fun to watch, I love listening to them talk to each other as well :love:

Back