• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

According to Sonic I did the most disgusting thing a bunny owner could ever do...

supersonic

Mama Doe
I put food in his water bowl and water in his food bowl :oops:

I thought that if I was cutting down on his dry food he may as well have a bigger water bowl, especially when we get to summer. It's also more heavy duty, so he longer runs the risk of tipping it over. So I changed them round after his clean out and 2 hours later, I have a peek into his hutch to find his food bowl tossed across the floor, food everywhere and a VERY grumpy bunny squished into the corner :roll:

Probably an awful idea to do such a cruel thing to a slightly OCD bunny who likes things his own way, but never mind :lol:

He was also a bit grumpy because me and dad cut his nails today. Dad said Sonic acts like a small child, as he tries as hard as he possibly can to get out of having his nails cut, but in the end he just gives up :roll::lol: Then we get the signature ":censored: off!" foot flick as he runs free after his traumatic experience! He has forgiven us now, even dad got a cuddle today :) I'm so glad I have such a charismatic bunny, he lights up my day :love:

Anyway, well on the way to golden poos! Even if he protests as much as he possibly can. I stood on one today, and it was looking pretty gold in the middle :lol:

Aww, I love that bunnies have special ways of letting you know how they like things. That's brilliant :D

Well, today his new food bowl was all the way across the side of his hutch and there was bits of food in his new water bowl.

Still super grumpy :roll:

Stubborn bun, ey?!:lol:

Back