• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi's new jumper!

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
I love dog sitting my best friends puppy, Levi and yesterday he got a new jumper...

4gnjwl.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

:love: That's soooo cute! Where is the jumper from? I was just thinking today I need to get something for my dog to wear in in-between weather, my little dog tends to wear his coat most if the time as he has a very thin coat and bald patches but sometimes I don't think he needs a coat but today I took him out without and he was shivering!

:love: That's soooo cute! Where is the jumper from? I was just thinking today I need to get something for my dog to wear in in-between weather, my little dog tends to wear his coat most if the time as he has a very thin coat and bald patches but sometimes I don't think he needs a coat but today I took him out without and he was shivering!

This one was from our local garden center for £7.99 but its the same brand as his red one that he got from Just for Pets which was £9.99 :wave:

Back