• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby, Ola and Alvin u/d a love story #33

Alvins mummy

Mama Doe
That's us on our way home with Ruby and Ola.

The initially bonding session went well no scuffles, Alvin straight away decided to be boss and gave Ola a few humps. He's been grooming both Ruby and Ola so all positive, hopefully it stays the same when we get home.

Here's a picture of them in the carrier. They've squashed themselves right at the back half. :lol:

0715ADFE-CB8B-4FE2-B942-BE116EEB76A4-286-0000002039DDACE0_zpse80ab59b.jpg

Ruby is such a little cutie she is totally fine to be held and soooo placid. Ola is so beautifu, she wriggled a bit in Stevens arms but I'm sure she'll be fine once she's settled at home.

Last edited:
Aww im so glad they are on their way home! I was at David and Feona's the other day visiting them both, Ruby is just like a wee cloud, so cute! Teresa (their foster mum) will be so glad they are getting such a wonderful new life :D, enjoy them!

She would love that! She is away in Vegas enjoying herself just now, i have her bunnies here lol.
I would imagine you will have quite a good bond, by the time you get back home :) car journeys are great for initial bonds.

She would love that! She is away in Vegas enjoying herself just now, i have her bunnies here lol.
I would imagine you will have quite a good bond, by the time you get back home :) car journeys are great for initial bonds.

I've bought a pop up puppy pen for bonding so I'm just going to go for it and sleep downstairs tonight and see how it goes. Providing Alvin is still fine once they're in "his" house.

yay!!!! I would like lots of piccies :)
Especially of ruby, in fact I think you should bring her down to the ru meet... :p

:love:..... Awwwww happy bunnymoon!!!!!

I wish them both a happy and snuggly future together!!

Fee x

Everything going well so far all ate and drank fine after the journey. A few binkies from Ruby, lots of grooming of each other and they're all lying together on the couch as I speak.

909CAB0A-4916-401F-86B8-F806927275BD-302-00000061B4CD7BF4_zpsa3dfcc19.jpg

DE0B03A9-FDF0-4CE9-932E-1D5E10A59028-302-00000061A6DAC62F_zpsb9578766.jpg

They are so cute. I love the initial picture with Alvin's little squashy face. Ruby and Ola are lovely but I think I still have an extra soft spot for Alvin. He just looks so cuddly.

Back