• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy flops!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Don't you just love them :love:

Bella just did a massive one when we'd finished playing chase :lol: Haven't seen her do one like that in ages, and certainly not since Boris passed away :( It was so lovely to see :D

Bless her. :love:

Spenser did a lovely flop tonight. First his back leggies were in the air, then he curled them in ... and finally he stretched them out, pointing his toes. :lol:

I love them, i remember the first time my Bella did one, i thought something was wrong with her haha! I am yet to see Woody do one though :(

I love them, i remember the first time my Bella did one, i thought something was wrong with her haha! I am yet to see Woody do one though :(

Haha yeah, the first time I ever saw Boris do it I thought he was having a seizure :oops: I had no clue what was going on :lol:

Bless her. :love:

Spenser did a lovely flop tonight. First his back leggies were in the air, then he curled them in ... and finally he stretched them out, pointing his toes. :lol:

That sounds like an epic flop! :lol: Grab the camera next time, I want to see!

Epic flop photo

IMG_0388small.jpg

Back