• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think in or out video working now

Omg, Casserole is absolutely beautiful... That gorgeous, white smudge on her nose... :love:

Hmmm white smudge is a bald spot from reaching up in the indoor cage to get the wicker basket on top, he a proper trouble maker, that's why I had to bring the hutch inside they go out in the summer for sure:shock: he chewed the basket and bladed his nose, fur is slowly growing back:lol:

have just had to go down stairs to see what the racket is, thought Jessy the cat was playing but he is on the landing with me casserole is under the cardboard box, only he knows why :lol::lol:

Hmmm white smudge is a bald spot from reaching up in the indoor cage to get the wicker basket on top, he a proper trouble maker, that's why I had to bring the hutch inside they go out in the summer for sure:shock: he chewed the basket and bladed his nose, fur is slowly growing back:lol:

have just had to go down stairs to see what the racket is, thought Jessy the cat was playing but he is on the landing with me casserole is under the cardboard box, only he knows why :lol::lol:

Oops, thought it was a smudge like my Lion head Smudge's... :oops: :lol: hope fur continues to grow back... :lol: I still love Casserole though, and really loved your vid :thumb: don't they do the oddest things... !? Omg... And I called him "her"... *groan* it reeeeeeally is waaaay past my bedtime... :lol:

Back