• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He 'Understands'.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.......... he really does :love:

I took this pic this afternoon

89da2ff6-9973-4ae3-b847-37531833eec1.jpg

:love::love::love:

Its amazing how perceptive animals are. Sunshine used to be my comfort bunny, he really did know when I was upset. Mr Bennett is pretty good but he is the one that tends to get rather emotional.

:love::love::love:

Its amazing how perceptive animals are. Sunshine used to be my comfort bunny, he really did know when I was upset. Mr Bennett is pretty good but he is the one that tends to get rather emotional.

You're so right - At the beginning of this week I was feeling very very down in the dumps..... Rupert can always tell, so is naughty cos he konws it makes me laugh, and tia - my little tia, who won't normally come closer than arms length - she sat with her paw on my foot while i cried :love::love:

Animals just know :love:

He is amazing...and I don't think any of your buns see you as :censored: up.. ( nor do us humans )..he just knows his mummy needs extra fuss and care right now...

He's a very special boy:love:

I suddenly have that song, "You've Got A Friend In Me" going through my head. :)
You both look so sweet. :) I'll be thinking of you this weekend too. ((((((((((((Many hugs))))))))))))))) xx

Back