• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Laura ( Lspacehopper) your bunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
" come on Petal, that groom you gave me earlier was so nice I want another "

glanpe_zps2c65d281.jpg

" don't make me beg! "

glenfiddichpetal_zps929355b0.jpg

" well ok i'll settle for a snuggle up then ! "

glenp_zps58a75e60.jpg

for those who don't know Petal has been a bit of a bossy madam and would not bond with little Raven. She is still being a bit of a bully, mounting Glenfiddichs head :shock:. Then she grooms him. Raven got very confused by her mixed signals but Glenfiddich is a bit of an anything-for-a-quiet-life kinda chap :D

Just seen your message on FB Jill ;)

In case anyone is wondering, I lost my beautiful Frankie in January after complications with dental issues. We thought he'd come through everything and was almost back to full speed and then I came home to find him dead in the shed with Petal snuggled up next to him :(

I was absolutely devastated and I hate Petal being alone.

We tried Petal with Raven but it wasn't to be and so Jill is working her way through the available bucks, in the hope that Petal likes one of them lol ;)

Aaw that's looking good, hope it works out. Sorry you lost your boy, that's such a sad story to find her snuggled upto him, it's hard to imagine how animals feel when their friend dies :( Good luck with the bond, I'm sure they'll be happy together in no time :thumb:

Hope petal finds a new Husban in Glenfiddich :love: Bugsy took a while to get over the grief of losing his first wifey Steffy...He really didn't want to have anything to do with Chloe, but she was a determined little bun, and Bugsy gave in to her eventually. Though it was probably about 3-6 months before he was ready for another wifey bun.

Back