• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive found a real life rabbit friend!!"!

el1983

Mama Doe
Im a bit excited, i met a lady on the school run and got talking, it turns out she has bunnies, and is going to help me bond Woody when i get him a gf, im so relieved, she lives in the same village as well. Just had to tell you all, im feeling very relieved about having some help with the bonding and even more excited to get his gf.

That's great! We found the same with Bobo and Harley - just felt that more confident about the bonding with a rabbit savy person around who knows how to read bunny body language!:D

Exciting. Have you seen a bunny you want yet?

Ive seen lots of bunnies i want :( Just not ready for one yet, need to get Woody done asap and then start looking, im hoping to get him done April. I need to get my new set up which is going to take a little while, i cant get another until ive got that sorted so i have somewhere else to keep her seperate whilst im bonding them

Back