• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From a Long Time Ago- Part 2

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Old Bill, found by the Police when they attended a house after a 'sudden death'

Picture702.jpg

Meg, someone saved her from being 'culled' as she was past her 'best before' date for breeding

Picture595-1.jpg

Esme, another of the BYB Rescues that landed me in the nick

Picture486.jpg

Grandpa Gregory-Signed over to a Rescue at the age of 12

Picture410.jpg

Major Tom, signed over to Rescue aged 10

Picture1058.jpg

Uncle Albert, taken to a Vet to be PTS for being 'too smelly'...........

rabbits044.jpg

Only for a while due to the fact that he had untreated Dental disease and masses of dried cecals caked to his bum. He was also emaciated and full of mites.

:O I have no words that are allowed on the forum for this.

All these wee buns are beautiful :love: xx

Aw how lovely :love:

What stupid reasons for giving up those bunnies. My lovely old Harry was a bit smelly and I'd never have had him put to sleep for that. :censored:

Beautiful. :love::love::love:

Do you mind me asking how many bunnies you have cared for over the years ? I know it must have been heartbreaking to lose them but I am sure you gave them all a wonderful life, even if it wasn't long.

It's so wonderful that these bunnies found such a loving home with you...the joy and love you have brought into these little peoples lives is staggering!

OK so here is a list of everyBun I have had the privilege to care for since January 1998:

All now at The Bridge :cry:

Eleanor
Megan
Beatrice
Laura
Georgia
Hattie
Charlie
Seamus
Kate
Robbie
Freya (1)
Aisling (1)
Keira
Billie
Bunny
Jane
Fran
Adam
Eve
Nikki
Joanne
Timothy
Ronan
Jack
Anna
Jill
Sophie
Nell
Maggie
Rupert
Bernie
HuckleBunny Flynn
Uncle Albert
Malcolm
Victoria Meldrew
Cerys
Muirne
Katie
Amber
Alice
Emily
Alfie
Freddos
Bijou
Freya (2)
Fred
Ned
Ruffles
Meg
Sarah
Orlaith
Norman
Geoffrey
Lord Lopsley
Gordon Bennet
Nomad
Martha
Grandpa Gregory
Old Bill
Major Tom
Esme
David
Becks
Millie
Maya
Little Bill
Dr Finlay
Erin
Eddie
Lizzie
Nomad
John-Boy
Nellie
Peggy Sue
Bree
Lara
Declan
Sir Victor
Murphy
Felicity
Aisling (2)
Mr Bean
William
Hal
Leo
Niamh

Then still with me:
Michael
Esther
Inspector Morse
Big Libby
Lady Lydia
Colonel Colin
Rodney
Jo
Stanley
Tess
Bobbie
Brian
Danny
Jessica
Dermot
Harry
Miss Bunny Penny
Flynn
Liam
Zac
Elyse
Patrick
Enya

I make that a total of 109

Last edited:
Thats amazing Jane. I don't know how you have coped with over 70 losses. :cry: I know 11 of your bunnies that sadly now gone, including Mr Bean. I can't believe I know so many of you buns names, including the ones you have.

Thats amazing Jane. I don't know how you have coped with over 70 losses. :cry: I know 11 of your bunnies that sadly now gone, including Mr Bean. I can't believe I know so many of you buns names, including the ones you have.

Just realised he is missing from my list, I thought I had listed him after Aisling (2)

I have now xx

they are all gorgeous and Uncle Albert looks like a barrel of mischief :lol: that face what en expression :love:

Back