• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sox update (blood results back)

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
well sox today went for his blood tests to be redone to monitor him which will be done often now he is on the meds for life, positives so far, he weighed in at 1kg i was right i guessed he was back at his best weight :) and vet said his fur condition even looked better, its soo thick and soft, just got wait for blood results now to see if meds can stay at same dose or if need changing

Last edited:
yes he certanly has a sprng in his step too, the other night he was zooming around under bed, and mabel was watching as if to say where has all his energy suddenly appeared from :lol:

he is very good, he has his meds at 3pm and now he knows when its time for hs meds, he goes up to shelves where i keep them and waits for me to get it ready

vet just phoned with blood results and she was pleased to tell us that the blood results show such a good mprovement on the previous ones, so the meds are working :D, so to continue on same dose and he will have check up again in 3 months time

Back