• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could ask your rabbit one thing, what would it be?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I thought of this last night as I always talk to Doughnut. She was biting the radiator. I said "what are you doing?". She stopped looked at me and did it again. I then told her that's not what I meant!

I would ask her what would make her happier. I have lots of other questions but I think this is the one I would ask as I would like to know if she would like a husbun or not. Her answer would probably be don't limit my treats.

Just wondered what others would love to know.

I would want Alvin to tell me I did the right thing and that he is happier away from me with his true love than he would of been had I given up on Holly and made him a single house bunny.

so I would ask the question: Are you glad I didn't get Holly put to sleep and instead sent you both away to a better life?

I actually already know the answer as when I went to visit he didn't seem to know me at all but was very protective of Holly when I entered their enclosure :love: :love: would just like him to say it to me.

I would would ask Bobo to stop being such a grumpy sod to his wife who loves him so much.

Would ask Harley to let me brush her without having a strop and tantrum about it (explaining that it would all be over much quicker if she just accepted it).

I would ask Holly to try and keep her hutch a little bit tidier.

And I would ask Sheldon to be quiet between the hourse of 10pm and 6am so that his mummy can get some sleep :D

I would ask Bella if shes happy as a single house bun.And id ask woody if he likes his new home.

I'd ask Misfit why she's such a miserable sod :lol: And I'd ask Marbles if she could please let me feed her occasionally without her expecting nose rubs.

it might sound a bit kooky but I actually sit down and have a conversation with my two (Right Imogen, I know your bits are sore but humping and biting Sebastian won't help, I'm taking you to the vets tomorrow and they will try and fix you. I've been told to give you more painkillers but you must take them nicely as I'm poorly too. Can you try and behave?) and then take it on board and their behaviour actually changes, they both sit down, one ear turned towards me when listening :love: I find talking to them as I'd talk to older children really helps, they seem to take it on board and appear to understand it.

I can't think of anything I want to ask them really :)

I can't think of anything I want to ask them really :)

Oh I would have lots to ask. I would like to know if she's happy with her set up and what would she like in addition to make it better. Does she know how much I love her. I wish she could talk for just one day.

I'd ask Poppy whether the dining room chair seats just tast noce, or whether she is trying to clean them as she licks them all the time.

I'd ask Pebbles if he can tell me when his teeth start to hurt before he stops eating.

I'd ask Chloe what did Poppy do that was so bad that she had to rip half her ear off, when Poppy is the softest bunny ever :(

And I'd ask Bugsy if he lies about all day cos he is bored, or just likes to chill, and wether he is starting to feel old :lol:

I'd ask Poppy how much her teeth hurt her, she's a dental bun and I know they must hurt because she likes to eat her pellets soft, but I'd like to know if I should give her metacam all the time or if she's ok to continue as she is for now.

My other two I'm not sure, I'd ask Pixie if she is happier living with me even though she's not bonded with the other two (she at least gets human company and can see the other two 24-7 and can communicate with them through the NIC cubes), I hope she's happier than when she was all alone in a garden as she was previously.

Peter I'm really not sure, guess I could ask what makes him happiest or what is his favourite thing to do, he just seems quite a content little chappy so he's harder :lol:

I'd ask Tia what could I do to make her fully trust us, and what the hell happened to her to make her terrified of men wearing black :cry:

I'd ask Rupert the meaning of life.... i'm sure he'd have a fantastic view on it :lol:

or i'd ask him why he won't just let tia eat and have time to herself in the litter tray! :evil:

I would ask each in turn whether they are happy in the group they are in or whether they would prefer a transfer to one of the other groups . .. actually some I know they are fantastically happy but a few I do wonder if they have their eye on another bun in another group!!!

I'd ask Ginny how old she was and what happened to her before she was found in the carpark? I'd also ask her why she won't eat hay but will chew the bark off everything in the garden:roll:

I'd have to ask Patch to flaming well behave herself :censored: She drives me nuts :love:

I would love to know why everything must be destroyed or escaped out of, last night she ate a hole in the hutch roof :evil:

This is the second hutch she's eaten her way out of, she does not like being confined, even in the massive enclosure :roll: :cry:

Back