• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutches on tv..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Watching that Child of Our Time and the one girl went out to 2 4ft double hutches with a rabbit in each. Looked about 1ft high. I don't know if there were 4 rabbits because there was a bottle on each 'hutch' ..who knows!

The first thing I said was "omg how small!!??" :evil: :lol:

They had hay I suppose.. But no run or anything attached.

Before I wouldn't have said anything but it's always the first thing I comment on now:roll: :lol: so much so before I actually said anything my mom looked at me and said "...go on then" :lol:

Not watching that but I'm the same now if I c any on tele, especially kids tv programmes i think it's awful that they are shown in inappropriate housing for people to think that's ok :(

I do this too...but last time it happened it was the other way around, there was a family on a reality show that had actually improved their buns' housing! They now had a playhouse instead of cages. That made me really happy as I've watched the same show before and gotten really annoyed at how their buns were kept!

Not watching that but I'm the same now if I c any on tele, especially kids tv programmes i think it's awful that they are shown in inappropriate housing for people to think that's ok :(

On the new sooty and sweep show they have a rabbit in a 4ft single hutch in the opening credits. When I saw it I was like :evil: but ...apparently they're going to do something about it though as my mom works with the soon to be wife of the guy who is the hand controlling sooty and he has been telling them about rwaf etc after I gave her the link for him :thumb:

Edit in bold .. She doesn't work with the sooty guy :lol: his fiancée is a teacher she works with :p

Last edited:
I saw it too! First thing I was was they are tiny, and I bet there will be an RU thread tomorrow :lol:

Just can't change everything sadly :(

Back