• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella and Woody

el1983

Mama Doe
The one of Woody is from today when he was having some fun in the garden, i was chasing Zephie and Woody was chasing us both round and round in circles it was so funny, his personality is starting to come out now.

2f540d31-0c48-418f-a95f-85bf398170a7_zpsfa6c3d10.jpg

This one of Bella was from the weekend, it was Zephies 3rd bday. I think Bella had so much fun she has worn herself out :lol: she did make herself jump when she popped a balloon!

546e5835-1aee-4215-a7a1-d43f1fc05c98_zps7da57f8c.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh, they both look so sweet, it's lovely to see your daughter with them, my kids are 3 and 4, they adore the rabbits and they have lovely cuddles on the sofa, the bunnies always try to get involved in jigsaw and Lego, it's adorable.
I'm so glad to see Woody has settled in so well :p

Yes he is doing great, just really want to get him neutered now, im scared to get to close to him with the spraying he keeps throwing my way :lol: He seems like a very friendly boy, he was following Zeph round all the time we were out. My eldest is 4, Holly, she is at school now so i get 3 days with Zephie and now my buns, im loving it.

Cant wait to get him a gf, we've decided to keep Bella in house now so he needs a gf :thumb:

That pic of Bella is hilarious :lol:

He he she is a character! Was just in time to get the piccie as well, got to love the phone camera!

Feel sad that ive not seen Woody do a flop yet :( maybe in the spring when i get more time outside with him, an hour in this cold, 2hours yesterday and today as its been my day off is about my limit sadly.

Back