• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bun room tour

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies are home after a day trip to the vets (her genital spots appear to be sebum cysts, a sample was taken and looked at but it is just fluid, no cells or anything!) and I rearranged this room to see if we can stop their fighting and help Imogen to gain more weight. I've got 3 litter trays dotted around and also a few bowls with pellets in them, I've consulted my vet about this and they have agreed it's worth a go but I really wouldn't recommend feeding the volume of pellets that I am.

Litter tray number 1 (need some velcro to attach that pillow to the top, Sebastian slipped off earlier :oops:)
2yoqp3c.jpg

Wimmy having a drink
2mzd4xy.jpg

Litter tray number 2 (and number 3!)
wtwzk6.jpg

Having a looksie
dpd1kz.jpg

Anything edible Mama? No, just craft stuff? Oh
2ihow03.jpg

Sebastian loves this, he runs between the two bowls :lol:
20satqe.jpg

wuruq8.jpg

Can I come in please?! (I found him sat in one of the litter trays earlier when I was cleaning up and the buns weren't around :roll:)
ci8hs.jpg

and a wee video

Looking good!!!!, WIsh my conservatory was usable, it gets sooooo hot in the summer there is no way i could keep anything in there, my garden is south facing so gets the sun on it the whole day, such a waste! Well its good for storing my childrens toys, would be better for a bunny room :)

ours gets very hot too but there is a ceiling fan in there which actually makes it cooler (just a small amount) than outdoors! :thumb: I'll be bringing bigger fans in too and making a screen door for the big doors :)

Looks fab! How do you get around the cats not getting in? I'd love to have Dee in a puppy pen seen as we have a dog cage, she's in an outdoor run indoors at the moment, but I know the cats will jump in and I can't think of anything to cover the pen with that is sturdy enough to support the cats weight!

Looks fab! How do you get around the cats not getting in? I'd love to have Dee in a puppy pen seen as we have a dog cage, she's in an outdoor run indoors at the moment, but I know the cats will jump in and I can't think of anything to cover the pen with that is sturdy enough to support the cats weight!

the big girls are scared of the rabbits so don't go in/stay away from the bunnies and Oscar generally doesn't go in unless I leave the door open but again he isn't sure about the rabbits so just watches them :) Dotty the dog tries sneaking in but she knows shes not supposed to be in the dining room (connected to the conservatory) so leaves on command :lol: I have very well behaved animals :love:

Back