• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Bunnies :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rodney
Rabbits1124.jpg

Jo
Rabbits1125.jpg

Danny

Rabbits1127.jpg

Rabbits1126.jpg

Jessica
Rabbits1128.jpg

Rabbits1129.jpg

Tess
Rabbits1115.jpg

Stanley
Rabbits1116.jpg

Liam
Rabbits1112.jpg

Inspector Morse
534b31db-91f9-4158-a136-1275727bd74c.jpg

:love: I love Stanley's thoughtful expression.

I'm viewing this on a small screen so could only see the top half of Liam's photo at first - I must've been at least 5 seconds trying to spot the bunny in amongst the teddies before I realised I should scroll down....

I'm viewing this on a small screen so could only see the top half of Liam's photo at first - I must've been at least 5 seconds trying to spot the bunny in amongst the teddies before I realised I should scroll down....

Doh !! :lol:

I had the same problem......:oops: :lol:

I called my daughter in the room to come and admire your gorgeous bunnies. She fell for Liam as he is the double of her bridge bunny Biscuit.

I explained that you had given a room over to the bunnies and wished I had kept my mouth shut, I can see the wheels turning while she ponders how she can pursuade me and her dad.

She says you must be a lovely lady to do what you do. I have to agree with her on this one.

I called my daughter in the room to come and admire your gorgeous bunnies. She fell for Liam as he is the double of her bridge bunny Biscuit.

I explained that you had given a room over to the bunnies and wished I had kept my mouth shut, I can see the wheels turning while she ponders how she can pursuade me and her dad.

She says you must be a lovely lady to do what you do. I have to agree with her on this one.

Awwwwww :D

Best not tell her that it is actually my house that I have given to the Bunnies

6a7e16a1-dc7b-40a3-9dc9-a187797d87c6.jpg

Rabbits1076.jpg

Rabbits1075.jpg

Rabbits1074.jpg

Rabbits1033.jpg

Rabbits1025.jpg

You and hubby could always move out to the shed :thumb:

:lol:

Jane I would give anything to have a house like yours. :)
I just love Liam. He reminds me of the bunny from the movie The Christmas Bunny, whose name was Rumple.
Danny :shock: that is a very scary flop!
Stanley looks fabulous for having a CVA just days ago. He's such a trooper!
Jessica is adorable too! :love:
They are all so gorgeous :D

also Jane my buns a particularly mischievous and would totally jump out of those pens you have set up. Do yours ever do that, do they ever escape? surely they could jump that paneling/mess?

brilliant set ups I just dont think my two would behave lol

Back